Check out this INSANE Peanut Butter Chocolate Tart from @bonbons.bakes! What an absolute treat to work with such a talented lady creating recipes with our Peanut Nougat Bars!
-200g Plain Flour
-50g White Sugar
-25g Cocoa Powder
-95g Vegan Block Butter
-50-70ml Cold Water
-120g Vegan Cream Cheese
-135g Peanut Butter
-50g Icing Sugar
-200ml Vegan Double Cream (Elmlea works really well)
-80g Dark Chocolate
-80g Elmlea Double Plant
1. Mix together the tart ingredients until it forms a ball, then leave to rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
2. Roll the dough out to a circle with the thickness of 0.5cm
3. Grease and line a fluted 9 inch tart tin
4. Lay the pastry into the tin, press into the bottom and sides, trim off the excess.
5. Prick the pastry with a fork and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes
6. Preheat the oven the 180C fan
7. Cover the tart with greaseproof paper and put baking beans/rice on it, bake for 15 mins, then remove the paper and bake for a further 10 mins. Leave to cool.
8. Use an electric whisk to mix together the filling ingredients until it holds its shape, then pour into the tart and chill for 1 hour.
9. Heat the ganache ingredients in a saucepan until melted, then pour over the tart and chill for 1 hour.
10. Top with our Peanut Nougat Bars or Peanut Crunch Tiffin and chopped peanuts.